divendres, 3 de desembre del 2010

WRITING

1) Read the job advertised and put the expressions in the correct places in the letter. 
COME AND JOIN OUR DYNAMIC TEAM
AT THE MAZONER STADIUM



  • Do you like sport ?.
  • Are you good at languages ?.
  • Can you use computers ?.
  • Have you got experience with the public ?.
  • CONTACT GARY OLSEN

    to meet with  you        relevant work experience    to apply for
    I am interested in              I believe

Dear Mr Olsen
I am writing ......................................the job advertised in the Evening Mail of 5 December. I'm 22 years old and I have a degree in sports science. I also have ......................
I have been an assistant in a sports centre, and I have worked in an IT department. Last summer I worked in a travel agency where I dealt with costumers. I speak Catalan, English and French fluently and I have studied in England.
I have never worked in a stadium before, but ....................................... that I have necessary skills and qualifications.    ...................  working for your company because it would give me valuable experience in the sports industry.
I would welcome an oportunity ...............................
My phone number is 972 30 67 89.  I enclose a copy of my CV.
Yours sicerely,

Anna Puig