dijous, 16 de desembre del 2010

Answering enquiries

* Put the sentences in the correct order in each email.

Email - 1


Dear Customer Care
I am interested in ordering your USB pendrives for a promotional campaign.  ...1...
Could you also tell me if there is a discount for orders 
over 100 ?. .........
I look forward to hearing from you. .........
I would like to know how many megabytes of data you can store on the USB pendrive ........


Bill Whitehead.


Email - 2

Dear Mr. Whitehead

I hope that this has answered your questions. ......
Our USB pendrives come in two versions, 256 megabytes and 512 megabytes. .........
Thank you for your enquiry. ......
In answer to your second question, we only offer a discount on orders over 500 .......
We look forward to receiving your order. .....
David Harris.
Customer Care